BROWNING BAR M1918 .30/06 DO EVERYTHING MANUAL
Browning B.A.R. All Model 1918 cal .30-06
Do Everything Manual
- The book covers the following topics:
- Parts Identification
- Cleaning and Inspection
- Armorer's Disassembly
- Armorer's Assembly
- Armorer's Tool Blueprints
- Targets & Ammunition
- This manual is published by JEM Enterprises/Do Everything Manuals, LLC.
- The original publisher of this manual was M&M Engineering.
- The book was written by Michael A. Pugliese of M&M Engineering, a famous author who has been writing manuals on proper gun care and maintenance for over 20 years.
- The manual was written so that anyone can understand the instructions, not just an engineer or gunsmith.
- 5-1/2" X 8-1/2"
- 54 pages
- Black and white
- This book is NEW
- This book is proudly published in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.