M-14 NATIONAL MATCH MODIFICATION MANUAL
M-14 National Match Modification Manual
- This manual covers:
- Match Grade Modifications
- Bore Gaging
- Proof Firing
- Rear Sights
- Adjustable Ranging Telescope
- Receiver Blueprints
- The book is primarily a reprint of a United States Army manual, but also includes some original sections written by Michael A Pugliese.
- This manual is published by JEM Enterprises.
- The original publisher of the manual was M&M Engineering.
- The book was compiled by Michael A. Pugliese of M&M Engineering, a famous author who has been writing manuals on proper gun care and maintenance for over 20 years.
- This manual was written so that anyone can understand the instructions, not just an engineer or gunsmith.
- 5-1/2" X 8-1/2"
- 70 pages
- Black and white
- This book is NEW.
- This book is proudly published in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.