SPRINGFIELD 1903 cal. 30/06 NATIONAL ARCHIVE COMPILED TRAINGING FILMS DVD
1903 Springfield cal 30/06 DVD
· This DVD is a compilation of US military training films from the National Archives.
· The films on this DVD are:
Introduction Range Estimation (length: 8 minutes)
Target Designation (length: 9 minutes)
Landscape Target Firing (length: 11 minutes)
Rifle Fire and its Effects (length: 10 minutes)
Field Firing (length: 9 minutes)
TF 7-1140 Anti-Tank Grenades (length: 12 minutes)
TF 170964 Fundamentals of Ballistics (length: 19 minutes)
· The DVD was compiled by M&M Engineering.
· The DVD is copyrighted and made by JEM DVD Productions, a division of JEM Enterprises.
· The DVD was digitally converted from 16mm films , to improve picture and sound quality. Despite this, this DVD is still from old film, and still has some of the deteriorated, grainy look and sound that you would expect when watching an old film or movie.
· The films in this series were originally designed to entertain as well as educate recruits in the aspects of tactics and weapons during WWII, Korea, and Vietnam
· This is a NEW DVD.
· Film is in black and white
- This DVD is proudly made in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.