WINCHESTER MODEL 1200 & 1300 DO EVERYTHING MANUAL
Winchester Model 1200 & 1300 Do Everything Manual
- This manual covers:
- Remove Barrel Assembly from Receiver
- Remove Trigger Guard from Receiver
- Remove Forearm, Bolt Assembly, and Ejector from Receiver
- Remove Buttstock from Receiver
- Disassemble Magazine Tube Plug, Magazine Spring, and Follower
- Disassemble Forearm Assembly
- Disassemble Slide Arm Supports
- Disassemble Carrier, Carrier Plug, and Carrier Spring
- Disassemble Disconnector and Sear Bracket Assembly
- Disassemble Hammer Assembly
- Disassemble Trigger Assembly
- Disassemble Safety and Hammer Housing
- Disassemble Bolt Assembly
- Disassemble Front Sight
- This manual is published by JEM Enterprises.
- The original publisher of the manual was M&M Engineering.
- The book was written by Michael A. Pugliese of M&M Engineering, a famous author who has been writing manuals on proper gun care and maintenance for over 20 years.
- This manual was written so that anyone can understand the instructions, not just an engineer or gunsmith.
- 5-1/2" X 8-1/2"
- 34 pages
- Black and white
- This book is NEW.
- This book is proudly published in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.